- After record-breaking volatility in the first half of 2020, the options market is predicting that volatility remains above average going into 2021.
- The most severe recession since the 1930s has led investors to make extreme shifts in their portfolio, but it’s important for investors to understand the long-term implications.
- Investment advisors are faced with a different challenge, build portfolios that allow their clients to remain invested despite elevated volatility.
- At Fort Washington Investment Advisors, Inc. we believe that we have the unique expertise required to offer our clients investment solutions designed for today’s uncertainty.
The "New Normal" for Market Corrections
Demand for a Smoother Ride
A Focus on Solutions
If your goal is to stay invested but protect your downside, here are 3 potential solutions:
1. Hedged Equity Strategies
2. Innovator Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
3. Professionally Managed Option Strategies
1 Cincinnati Business Courier 2019-2020 Book of Lists; ranked by locally managed assets as of June 2019.
2 Includes assets under management as of 6/30/2020 by Fort Washington Investment Advisors, Inc. of $60.9 billion and $3.9 billion in commitments managed by Fort Washington Capital Partners Group, a division.