Through cookies, we capture your IP address (the number assigned to your computer when you use the Internet), your domain name, browser and platform types, time you accessed our website, and your activity while on our website. We do not use Web Beacons to monitor your activity on our website.
You can set your browser to accept all cookies, block all cookies, or send a message when a cookie is being sent. Please be aware that if you reject or disable cookies on your web browser, parts of our website may not be available to you.
To set cookie preferences when using Internet Explorer:
- On the Menu bar, select Tools-Internet Options.
- Select the Privacy tab.
- Drag the slider to the security level you want. The text will indicate what types of cookies you have blocked.
To set cookie preferences when using Firefox:
- Select Tools-Options-Privacy.
- Select "Cookies".
- Use the check boxes and drop-down menus to set your general preferences.
- Click the "Exceptions" button to block or permit cookies from selected sites.
- Click "OK".
To set cookie preferences when using Google Chrome:
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button.
In the "Cookies" section, you can change the following cookies settings:
- Delete cookies.
- Block cookies by default.
- Allow cookies by default.
- Keep cookies and site data by default until you quit your browser.
- Make exceptions for cookies from specific websites or domains.
If using another browser, the Help function can assist you in setting up cookie preferences.