Our Family of Companies
western & southern financial group
western & southern life
columbus life insurance company
eagle realty group
fort washington investment advisors
gerber life insurance
integrity life insurance company
lafayette life insurance company
national integrity life insurance company
touchstone investments
western & southern financial group distributors

Western & Southern Life: Insurance Office INDIANA NORTHWEST, IN.

Office phone numbers
Local 219-756-5381
Toll Free 800-477-2708
FAX 219-756-5383
The Western and Southern Life Insurance Company
233 E 84TH DR STE 204


Financial Representatives

misti cherry

misti cherry

registered representative 219-940-6034
gerry childs

gerry childs

registered representative 219-940-6031
jeff krause

jeff krause

registered representative 219-940-6037
trent quigley

trent quigley

financial representative 219-940-6035
casey rowe

casey rowe

staff manager registered representative 219-940-6029
randy sienkiewicz

randy sienkiewicz

staff manager registered representative 219-940-6033

Financial Solutions

  • Life Insurance
  • Mutual Funds
  • 529 College Savings Plan
  • Annuities
  • Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
  • Critical Illness Insurance
  • Accidental Death Insurance
  • Long-Term Care Insurance
  • Medicare Supplement Insurance
  • Disability Income Insurance
  • Supplemental Health
  • Group Health
  • Retirement Planning
  • Small Business Solutions

Securities offered by Registered Representatives through W&S Brokerage Services, Inc., member FINRA / SIPC. All companies are members of Western & Southern Financial Group.

Not all Agents are registered to sell securities. If you have a particular investment need and your Agent is not licensed/registered for the representation or sale of investment products, please ask to speak to an Agent who is actively registered with W&S Brokerage Services, Inc.

Some products issued by companies not affiliated with W&S Agency, Inc.

Western & Southern and its affiliates do not provide legal or tax advice. Always consult an attorney or tax advisor regarding your specific legal or tax situation.