Our Family of Companies
western & southern financial group
western & southern life
columbus life insurance company
eagle realty group
fort washington investment advisors
gerber life insurance
integrity life insurance company
lafayette life insurance company
national integrity life insurance company
touchstone investments
western & southern financial group distributors

Western & Southern Life: Insurance Office JACKSONVILLE, FL.

Office phone numbers
Local 904-264-3774
Toll Free 800-967-3774
FAX 904-641-3585
The Western and Southern Life Insurance Company


Financial Representatives

jack buss

jack buss

registered representative 904-579-2250
zach fletcher

zach fletcher

registered representative 904-579-2258
chris guzewich

chris guzewich

agency manager registered principal 904-579-2391
michael higgins

michael higgins

registered representative 904-579-2225
chris langlois

chris langlois

financial representative 904-579-2245
jim lorenz

jim lorenz

registered representative 904-579-2255
paul mcmullan

paul mcmullan

registered representative 904-579-2257
stephen richard

stephen richard

registered representative 904-579-2251

Financial Solutions

  • Life Insurance
  • Critical Illness Insurance
  • Accidental Death Insurance
  • Long-Term Care Insurance
  • Medicare Supplement Insurance
  • Disability Income Insurance
  • Supplemental Health
  • Group Health
  • Retirement Planning
  • Small Business Solutions

Securities offered by Registered Representatives through W&S Brokerage Services, Inc., member FINRA / SIPC. All companies are members of Western & Southern Financial Group.

Not all Agents are registered to sell securities. If you have a particular investment need and your Agent is not licensed/registered for the representation or sale of investment products, please ask to speak to an Agent who is actively registered with W&S Brokerage Services, Inc.

Some products issued by companies not affiliated with W&S Agency, Inc.

Western & Southern and its affiliates do not provide legal or tax advice. Always consult an attorney or tax advisor regarding your specific legal or tax situation.